Bose Public Affairs Group is pleased to announce that Lindsey Moss has joined the firm as a vice president, where her practice will focus on local government issues such as economic development and quality of place investments, municipal growth and land use.
- US Senate to Consider “Inflation Reduction Act” Budget Reconciliation Bill
- Brandon Kirkham Joins Bose Public Affairs Group as Managing Director of Federal Relations
- Sarah Lamson Promoted to Public Affairs Specialist
- Congressional Chief of Staff Joins Bose Public Affairs Group
- Devon Davis Promoted to Assistant Vice President