Reconciliation is a budget process outlined in the Congressional Budget Act to get spending and revenue estimates aligned with the targets assumed in the Budget Resolution. To do that, Congress usually has to change the government’s levels of spending and/or taxes, which are politically difficult and unpopular activities.
- National Defense Authorization Act: Post-Election Outlook
- US Senate to Consider “Inflation Reduction Act” Budget Reconciliation Bill
- Brandon Kirkham Joins Bose Public Affairs Group as Managing Director of Federal Relations
- Sarah Lamson Promoted to Public Affairs Specialist
- Congressional Chief of Staff Joins Bose Public Affairs Group